Save the date! Spring into some outdoor fun and shopping with Market on the Square 2022 on Saturday, April 2nd, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in downtown Scottsboro!
Market on the Square
Market on the Square 2022 kicks of the 120th year of Scottsboro Trade Days as the first big event of the year.
As usual, guests can expect tons of local vendors and food trucks set up around the Square. Plus, you can shop and dine all to the toe-tapping sounds of live entertainment throughout the day.
Enjoy music presented by nationally-renowned and Scottsboro’s own Southern gospel group New Ground as well as Southern Reign Bluegrass Band, Monkey Business and the Scottsboro High School Percussion Ensemble.
Check out the Saturday schedule below to make your plans:
- Vendor setup: 6:30 to 9 a.m.
- Trade Day: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monkey Business: 9:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Southern Reign Bluegrass Band: 12 to 1 p.m.
- New Ground: 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
- SHS Percussion Ensemble: 2:30 to 3 p.m.
What’s more, many of the vendors signed up to return to the Square for a second day of fun! So, now locals and visitors can have two back-to-back days of outdoor shopping, dining and more as part of Market on the Square 2022.
The fun will begin at 10 a.m. on Sunday, April 3rd, and wrap up around 2 p.m.
More ways to celebrate 120 years of Trade Days
Since this is a milestone year of celebrations, the Square will be hopping with family-friendly events throughout the year. After Market on the Square 2022, here’s a snapshot of what to expect through the spring and summer:
- April 30th: Salsa on the Square
- June 4th: Jackson County Jubilee
- July 2nd: Independence Day Celebration
- July 30th: Back to School Bash